Residential Builders in Sloane Square
Travelling distance, building materials & deployments, can ramp up the project budgets. So a local high rated building team that can carry out extensive building works at minimal cost are a welcome find especially among owners that want return on investment.
APT Renovation are one of the top local reliable builders in Sloane Square, providing:
- Kitchen Extensions
- Loft Conversions
- Basement Conversions
- New Builds
- Building Alterations
- Rear House Extensions
- House Renovations
- House Remodelling
APT have decades of experience creating bespoke house extensions as a Trusted, Reputable Builders in Sloane Square, SW1W also prominent around the surrounding south west London.
Is my Sloane Square property suitable for an extension?
There are a number of factors that could affect your Sloane Square home’s suitability for an extension, including:
- Budget – Ideally your plans should give a decent return on your investment with regards to property value and living space.
- Area – If your house is in a conservation area or a district with planning restrictions, you may have more limited expansions options.
- Neighbours – your direct neighbours will have a say in whether your plans negatively affect the quality of their daily life.
- Timetable – Upon setting a deadline. The time allocation of completion can drastically affect the type of extension we can build.
Get a quick project quote today!
Who we are
APT Renovation – Design & Build offer full-service design and build services tailor-made to your personal needs, and undertake residential renovation and remodelling projects delivered and managed by team of
• Project managers
• Design consultants
• Quantity Surveyors
• Structural Engineers and professional Builders.
We are one of the very few firms who choose not to ask for deposits or upfront payments.
We take care of everything
APT Renovation offer full-service design and build services:
• Architectural Drawings
• Planning applications
• Building Control
• Project cost estimation
• Detailed architectural CAD / 3D designs
As well as detailed specification of fine materials and finishes.