APT Renovation are the Leaders in residential housing building across South West London.
Position: RIBA Architect with 4+ years in commercial residential experience
Location: Clapham, London, SW11
Role Contact : 0203 223 6417
Send CV to: email@example.com
Job Type: Permanent
APT Renovation is one of South West London’s finest and established true design and build companies. Due to a rapid period of growth and success, we are currently seeking RIBA qualified/accredited Architects to join our growing team. You will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs and drawings to our clients. Our client base covers South East, South West and Central London with a variety of high end projects – ranging from internal renovations, large basements and extensions to exciting new build developments.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing innovative, industry-changing company. We are expanding our architectural team to become one of the largest residential design and build companies in London. In creating our step by step service, we’ve brought simplicity and great affordable design to the market. This way, every homeowner can benefit from an architect’s expertise. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows.
We are currently working remotely, as well as from our offices in Balham and our new luxury development in Lavender Hill. Ideally we are looking for candidates based in London that will be able to travel to the office when the lockdown gets eased completely.
If you live around the South West London area, we are within walking or cycling distance also allowing a safe and healthy journey to work.
- Carry out site surveys and preparing existing architectural drawings
- Perform original design work attaching a client brief following requirements under planning policy and the building regulations
- Help coordinate projects through their stages of development
- Work with our sales and marketing team to determine project requirements, feasibility and cost estimates
- Provide general support to other Architects and broader management staff
Want to take this further? We are looking for individuals who have:
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad, Sketchup and Microsoft Office software
- Understanding of planning policy
- Technical/building regulations knowledge. Ability to prepare construction and building control documentation
- A solid understanding and passion for design
- 3+ years’ experience within the residential sector in UK
- RIBA Qualified Architect is a must with extensive residential projects experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity for rapid progression within an established high end design and build company
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Office perks
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like minded passionate individuals
Contact The Office: 0203 223 6417
APT Renovation team are always happy to hear your thoughts about your project, either on the phone or in person.
If you’d like to know more please arrange a FREE no obligation site meeting you.
Call Us: 0207 223 6417
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Opening Hours
Mon 08:00 – 17:00
Tue 08:00 – 17:00
Wed 08:00 – 17:00
Thu 08:00 – 17:00
Fri 08:00 – 17:00
Outside of these hours, please leave a message and we will call you straight back.
If you are an existing client and need to contact us urgently, please call the mobile number of your Project Manager